Tyche and Iset
Oceana - Plum Tortoise
Oceana is a two-toned style representing the flow of morning to sunset as you go from one adventure to the next. A medium-sized, yet slim-fit cat eye shape that is colorful and playful is sure to suit many faces.
While swimming or boating along the archipelago, Oceana captures the sparkling reflections of the sun across the sea in a neatly organized geometric temple pattern.
Inspired by the flora and fauna of the Galápagos Islands.
In Ancient Egypt, the rose was often linked to the Goddess of Love, Iset (famously known by her Greek name, Isis). It was believed that this flower held magical healing powers and was also an aphrodisiac. We hope this temple charm will add more love, luck, and beauty to your day.
- Premium-Quality Plum Tortoise Acetate with Maroon Accents
- 100% UV Protection Brown Lens with Burgundy Tones
- Light Gold Metal Accents & Details
- Signature Music Note Temple Charm
- Rose Temple Charm with Aquamarine Rhinestone
- Logo Temple Plaque
- Handwritten "Los Angeles" Logo
- Stainless Steel Hinges & metal parts
- Durable & Flexible
- Handmade Crochet Sunglass Pouch
- Microfiber Cloth with Embossed Logo
New sustainable SUNGLASSES POUCHES!
- Handmade in Los Angeles by Female Artisans
Sustainably-Sourced Material [TENCEL® Lyocell, made of wood pulp and recycled closed-loop process]
- Yarn is Made in Canada and Hand-Dyed in USA
- Durable, yet Gentle Material with Luxurious Sheen
Available in  Color Options: Carbon, Airglow, or Infinity (selected at random per purchase)
- Drawstring Tie
- Woven Logo Patch